Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Crop Shoppe Closing It's Doors

I am so sad today. One of my LSS, The Crop Shoppe, Jacksonville Florida, is closing. It has been a place where I have retreated from the rest of the world to do what I love, scrapbook. I have made wonderful friends there, and learned soooo much. It has been a special part of my life the last few years and I will miss it as if it were a dear old friend I have lost. But I know Janet has to do what is best for herself and her family and certainly wish her much happiness and peace as she starts a new chapter in her life.

I feel a little homeless so to speak. That sounds a little silly, I know, but that's the only way I know how to describe it. Soooooo, with that being said, I'll just start looking for another favorite LSS to hang my hat and call home.

I recieved an email earlier today from a student who was disappointed that my classes were cancelled. I too, am disappointed. I was really excited about teaching the Stamping 101 and 102 Classes, as well as starting some future workshops & Technique Tuesday Club. That is all on hold for now since I do not have anywhere to teach. However, I am not giving up, because I love to teach. So I hope that something else will work out and I will be teaching again soon. Thank you for all the kind words and encouragement regarding my classes. Stay tuned for any new information, and I will update you if an opportunity arises.
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...