Friday, August 10, 2007

3 Canvas's, 2 Chicks, and 1 Memorable Moment



So here is my photo with Donna and my canvas! It's a wonder stuff didn't fall off while taking the photo. As I mentioned before, I was REALLY motivated to at least make it appear it was done (shhhhhh, don't tell Donna), so I could have my photo made with her and my work of art. I used my tape runner to quickly tack my stuff on. I still haven't finished it. But I am going to. Maybe saturday.

Ok, so don't tell me, I already know, I look like a deer caught in the headlights. But I didn't have my camera with me, so I couldn't take D's from her, check the shot, and DEMAND that she reshoot. But I don't care. This photo will always remind me of a wonderful experience, so I love it! Thanks for the photo Dionne!!!




1 comment:

StampDancer said...

Love the canvas! And you're so lucky to have had the photo taken - don't worry, you look fine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...