Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Altered Journal !!

Ok so I'm not sharing the photos yet ... but I'm sooooo excited that I just have to share. I'm doing an altered journal. It's my first! I will be going to my first Altered Journal Club meeting at A Small Cleverness this upcoming saturday, so I will be sharing photo's soon.

I just want to say HOW INSPIRATIONAL it has been for me getting involved with the many talented artist at A Small Cleverness. Donna the shop owner is almost always there, is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgble. (I just attended the Monthly Stamp Club today! We sat in a circle, shared what had been created for that month's homework, and techniques used. After we did made a card "make and take". Did I mention, for FREE). I have done the last couple of montly ATC swaps there as well. I have participated in a couple of their free make n takes, ATC classes, watercolor card class, and a book binding class. The ladies their are friendly and I had a great time.

So stay tuned for updates and when you get a chance go to A Small Cleverness website, click on the newletter link to the left, and check out all the wonderful classes and groups they have. Trust me it's a small store with a big heart and a huge amount of expertise to share with you. If you go by, tell Donna I sent you. Ask Donna to see some of the samples for upcoming classes in July and August. I wish I could take them all! Right now I'm planning on taking all 3 of the book binding classes(one with Donna and the other 2 with Christy) and Decorative Hangings with Mary in August (these are so awesome!). I will add on others as my schedule permits. I would love to see familiar faces at some of the classes and groups, let me know if your coming.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...