Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine Treat Box


Valentine Candy Box
I got this adorable candy box in the wedding section at Walmart. So this mini gift was so easy to put together. I used 2 stamps from my "Forever" set to create the tag. I stamped the frame twice. Once in Brilliance Rocket Red and once in VersaFine Onyx Black. I embossed both with Tsukinek Clear Embossing Powder. I trimmed the florishes off the edge of the red frame and then glued on top of the black version so that the black flourishes now extend out. I stamped "Be Mine" sentiment in the center and embossed as well. I glued this onto the box and then added my cupid die. So easy!

Supplies List
Stamp Set : Forever
Ink : Brilliance Rocket Red, VersaFine Onyx Black
Other : Tsukinek Clear Embossing Powder
Candy box - Walmart, Ribbon - unknown, Cupid Die - Quickutz

You can view all of my VALENTINE projects HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...