Thursday, June 4, 2009

GinaK - Botanical Dreams

Created this one for a StampTV Color Challenge.
Stamp Set : GinaK, Stampers Anonymous
Patterned Paper : DCWV
Ink : Palette Noir, Brilliance Red Rocket
Ribbon : Offray, Basic Grey
Brads : Paper Studio
Other : Baby Blue Stickles

Colorization : I squirted a little from my refill bottle and mixed with water to colorize.


Here are a couple of other cards I created using this set.


Patterned Paper : Basic Grey
Ribbon : Unknown
Colorization : Pink Flower - Kohinoor #14,
Browns - PC #441 PC#946, Green - Tombow marker #98 with Blender Pen.
Chalk : Pebbles Ink
Die : Spellbinders

6 comments:

KellyRae said...

Love the colors of these cards, especially the red one!

Selma said...

Melisa I just found your blog. Wow, you have so many beautiful cards. The cards from Botanical Dreams are gorgeous.

Jennie said...

These are gorgeous cards Melisa!

Donna Baker said...

these are gorgeous - especially the orchids!

Mary Duffek said...

I love, love, love asela work...and have many of her stamp sets....beautiful cards!

Shirley said...

Both cards are stunning. I love your layering and die cuts on the second one too! You need to do a Follow Me so I can Follow You. I hope I said that right. If you go to your Add a Gadget, it's the first one I think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...