Friday, August 7, 2009

Impression Obsession - Fall Challenge

I can't wait til "Fall is in the air". It's soooo hot here is Jacksonville.
I love fall. And I love decorating the house for fall. So when Impression Obsession posted a "Fall Challenge" I decided I would create another Fall Home Decor project I could set out when that time of year does arrive.

The Impression Obsession Design Team had a Fall Blog Hop you might want to check out HERE.

For my project I grabbed an old stamp block (I have a pile of them since I converted my rubber stamps to EZ Mount), painted it, coated it with shimmerz, and started altering.
Stamps : 3 Pumpkins and Autumn is ... by Impression Obsession.
Leaves are Technique Tuesday.
Patterened Paper : DCWV
Label Die : Spellbinders
Ribbon : Bobbin Ribbon from Joann's
Colorization : Pumpkins - Prismacolor with OMS and shimmerz







Thanks for looking and I hope you have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

Patti J. said...

Dude - those cupcakes are totally awesome!

Love your card, and thanks for the heads up on the challenge blog. I'll check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...