Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Phrases by FCD

Hello!  I hope everyone has arrived back home safely if you had to travel for Thanksgiving.  I love Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday!  But I'm always exhausted by the time it's all over with.  I think it's because I try to get so much done in just a couple of days.  So I'm finally getting back on the computer tonight to find that I have recieved a gazillion emails since tuesday and that my post didn't go off as planned on Wednesday.  So you are gettin' a two tonight.  I'm starting with my FCD post you should have received Wednesday.  As you may remember, Pamela from FCD gave us each 2 wonderful Christmas sets to work with for November and December.  Tonight I'm focusing on Christmas Phrases.  These sentiments are perfect for so many different Christmas cards.  These sentiments would make a beautiful card if used alone with some decorative paper.  But I chose to combine them with a couple of other FCD Christmas sets.



I cut the tree section from a piece of green textured paper.



I combined this one with the snowflakes from Gifts of Love.
I found some snowflake patterned paper and stamped my FCD snowflakes using VersaMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  Sooooo easy!

Pamela  packs alot of options on a plate, so you really get your moneys worth when you order from her.  It's not to late to order your Christmas stamps from her, because she mails them out so quickly.  The latest they will be shipping before the holidays is December 15th.

Hoping to post my FCD Christmas Ornaments by Sunday.  See ya then!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Very pretty!! Love that blue paper and the embossing really adds a nice touch!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great cards Melisa! I love your Christmas tree and the snowflakes are so pretty! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...