Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I won $25 free Impression Obsession!

TEEHHEEEEEE (giggling).  Who doesn't love winning free stuff!  Every 2 weeks or so, Shirley Ross and the IO DT share inspiration and a customer challenge via a Blog Hop.  And Mitra, IO owner, offers up a $25 gift certificate to their online store!!  I love Impression Obsession images and started playing along.  Shirley has been posting the challenges for customers in advance, so you have time to do some shopping for the perfect IO image to use for the challenge.  Last week my name was drawn and I just finished doing a little shopping!  I can't wait to get my new images in the mail.  We would love to have you join us!  I have already created my card for this weeks challenge.  You can see the challenge and blog hop on Thursday HERE.

Here is my entry for the upcoming challenge.

I used Winter Wonderland F2268
I stamped my tree with VersaMagic and embossed with White Embossing Powder.  I realized that you were not going to be able to see the details if the entire card was white, including the stamped image, so I brushed over the embossed image with some green ink.  I used my Cuttlebug and embossing templates to create my textured background.  I used my Martha Stewart border punch to create even more white texture.  I added white Pearl Glitter and pearls to the tree.

And here are the details for upcoming challenges that Shirley shared recently:

Dec. 3 -- WHITE (Mainly White) challenge
Dec. 17 -- VALENTINES/LOVE
Jan. 7 -- SPRING
Jan. 21 -- SHAPED card (anything but rectangle)

I hope you will join us in the next challenge. If you would like to prepare early here are the guidelines:
Impression-Obsession stamps only please.
Entries will be accepted until the following Saturday at midnight.
You email your entry to me using the Email Shirley link provided near the top of the second sidebar to the right.
All participants' cards will be posted here and also permanently in our IO Customer Album in the very next sidebar over.

If you live in Jacksonville, know that I have purchased Impression Obsession stamps locally at Pictures In Time, Scrap and Stamp, and A Small Cleverness.

Or shop online at Impression Obsession Online Store.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Beautiful card Melisa, good luck in the challenge.
Did you get my email about needing the March of the Snowmen info?
Take care - Jodie

Shirley said...

Of course you know I already love your card! It really is beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...