Saturday, July 3, 2010

Purr-fect Friend


Isn't this image adorable!  The girls on the Crafty Secrets Challenge thread are creating non-patriotic red, white and blue projects this week.  So I started going through my Heartwarming Vintage images and found this little cutie.  It is just one of many adorable sewing images from the from the "Sew Nice" Creative Scraps line.  Did you know that Crafty Secrets has an online store that you can order from??  HERE it is.

The bag is one of the wonderful pre-cut and pre-scored items over at Creative Cuts and More.  I just love that I don't have to do any cutting for these.  This one is the Tuck and Close #2.  This style comes in a larger size as well.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Grace said...

Hi Melissa! Oh this bag is fabulous!!! I love the red white blue combo and your CS image is adorable!!! I love it!!! Love that punch too! Awesome job on this! Anyone would be thrilled to receive this!!!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Melisa - this is fabulous! I love that adorable image, This is a gorgeous project! Thanks for the inspiration! {{{hugs}}}

Darlene said...

Hey girlie! This is adorable ... what great thinking ... you are certainly an inspiration to me!!!

Happy 4th my friend!

Jan Hennings said...

Love this sweet little creation! The image is adorable and the design is awesome!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such an adorable gift box, Melisa...such a sweet image and I love all the pretty details you added!!!

Kristine said...

Aww, this is ADORABLE Melissa! LOve the vintage look of the kitty. Great job! =) Hope you're enjoying the holiday weekend?!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So stinkin' cute!! Love everything about this! Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...