Monday, August 16, 2010

Farewell Party!

Good Morning

Today I am sad to announce that we are loosing a very talented Designer for Layers of Color.  Kristine Breach is bidding us farewell to focus on other area's of her life and she will be missed very much.

As a tribute to her and to say good bye, we are launching a "Farewell" Blog Hop.  Kristine has created some gorgeous projects using Layers of Color products and today each designer is sharing 2 or their favorites from her gallery.




I just LOVE Kristine's style!
To see more of our favorite Kristine Projects hop on over to the following blogs:


See you on wednesday with a new Creative Belli Challenge!


7 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Oh Melisa - what gorgeous cards you have chosen to honour Kristine. Her style is so versitile and so pretty! I love the varity of styles shown here - yes, Kris will be missed! Thanks for sharing Melisa! {{{hugs}}}

Grace said...

Beautiful choices my friend! Kris didn't make a project I didn't love but these are tops for sure! Kris will surely be missed but I'm thankful for some new DT members as well.... like you! Thanks for all you bring to LOC too Melisa!!! You have blessed me so much in the short time I've known you!!!
Hugs,
Grace

Kristine said...

Hi Melisa! Thank you so much for your sweet words. I will certainly miss LOC and all my design sisters!! You are full of inspiration Melisa--very talented and I'm thankful for the time I had to design with you and get to know you a little bit. I know you are a huge help to Laura in the publications department and just a great asset to the team. Thanks again for this special post--my heart is overflowing today!! {{Hugs}}

MariLynn said...

Melisa, you picked wonderful cards of Kristine. I loved how she used the stenciling on both cards.

Patti J said...

Wow, Melisa, what a nice thing to do! Kristine is so sweet - I'm sure that you will miss her terribly on your team! You picked out some beautiful creations to showcase. Kris, we will miss you!!

Velta said...

What a lovely person you are to honor your friend in such a way! Love both cards!

Pauline said...

Hello Melissa, I've discovered your blog today...your cards and other projects are beautiful. I too believe that a child can make a conscious decision to follow Christ :o)

Be blessed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...