Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trigger Tuesday Challenge

Hello papercrafters.  I decided to play along with this weeks Trigger Tuesday Challenge.  I was inspired to dig out this Cosmo Cricket patterned paper after seeing it on Monday's post at Moxie Fab.  It worked great for the Tuesday Trigger.  I started looking through my Crafty Secrets stash and found the cutest winter images that match perfectly.  Perfect for today, because we have a little cold front going through Houston and it's a little chilly outside, brrrr.
  

These were so easy to design using my Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage images and this card went together in a flash.  Will I EVER be finished making Christmas cards???  That's it ...  I'm starting in January for next years cards.  I have other projects I woul love to get to ... Vintage Chistmas card holder, Chistmas ATC's, Altered Countdown project .......
This one is perfect for the City Crafter "Let is Snow" challenge. 
Wild Orchids is looking for an "old fashioned Christmas".
 Papercutz is looking for use of 2 pieces of patterned paper.


Tuesday Throwdowns wants to see "clean and simple".   
Sew Many Cards is looking for snowflakes.  These little girls look like they are out in a blizzard.
If you would like to play along, you have plenty of time.  Hop over to the Moxie Fab blog HERE and check out all the details.


 Thanks for stopping by!
and stay warm!

15 comments:

Patti J said...

Girlie, I am so in love with those beautiful images! I will have to go check them out! What beautiful cards, and you're right - the CC papers go with the images beautifully!!! Well done, dear friend.

Jeri said...

Lovely use of two patterned papers. Very sweet card. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz.

MaxineD said...

beautiful!!

Linda Beeson said...

What dreamy lavendars! YUM!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww..... so adorable, my favorite shades too! I love that vintage image! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Beautiful cards ... love the colours and the vintage theme ... thanks for playing along at CCCB ( I'm going to start in January too!!!)

Grace said...

Oh Melisa these are so pretty! I love the vintage images and colors!!! Great take on the trigger gf!

Kim said...

WOW these are beautiful! Love the colors you have used and your vintage look is great! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

lotte chew said...

very beautiful :)

Linda Robinson said...

These are just so adorable. I love those images... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cath said...

Hey Michele! What sweet approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

So sweet and lovely! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB this week!

Seleise said...

Love your cards, Melisa! the vintage images are super sweet! Congrats on being featured!

terisplace said...

Hi there, Melisa!
Pretty card! I like what you did.

Teri

Sue Lelli said...

Hi Melissa! How's Houston treating you? At least the sun is shining today in Katy. I can take the cold but not if it's dreary!! LOVE your card! That image is divine! LOVE the purple glitz and the Hobby Lobby lace, too! I just bought three more yards of that FABBY lace and use it all the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...