Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wedding Favors


Aren't these the cutest little wedding favors!  They are by Creative Cuts and More.  They come pre-cut and pre-scored and ready for you to put together and embellish.


I found this really pretty patterned paper and added it to the bottom of the dress.  Then embellished with pearls for a necklace.  The belt - pearl flowers and rose, are Making Memories.
I designed my own collar for the tux and covered the shirt portion with some shiney stiped patterned paper.  You can't really see it in the photo.  Then I added the black pearls and metal rose (Making Memories).

Thanks for stopping by!
hugs,
Melisa

11 comments:

lisa808 said...

Exquisite!

lisa808 said...

Exquisite!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

These are adorable! Love them simply and elegant

Shirley said...

Too too pretty, beautiful, and wonderful for words!!

MaxineD said...

Fabulous!!

Glittered Paws said...

These are stunning - love the way you embellished them.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Too cute!!!! perfect wedding favor box!!!!

Cass said...

Hey there, these two are magnificent! I love the dress with the pearls and the red flower really makes it pop! You're so creative! I joined your flickr corrugated cardboard group and uploaded my picture. Thank you so much for your kind words on my art!
Have a great day!

MariLynn said...

These are awesome!!

Jennie said...

Wonderful designs Melisa! Love how you do such a variety of projects!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Darling design! Thanks for sharing that inspiring idea!
Hugs to you my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...