Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Update on hacked email

Hello friends.  I feel so bad about so many of you receiving the fake emails from me.  What a day.  I was finally able to get back into my facebook and email account about 6pm today.  But in the process we noticed that a new account had been opened and that the address included my name as well.  If you recieve ANY emails with my name ... melisa_waldorf or melisa.waldorf ...  block them.  My email address in the future will not include my name.  Once I got back into my email account I found that all my email address / contacts had been deleted.  I tried to contact as many people as I could letting them know to block the account by getting the info from old emials.  I lost everyone's address's as well.  I don't guess I'll be sending out many birthday and christmas cards this year : ( .   If you have been on my Christmas list in the past I would love to add you back on if you feel safe sending me your address to the new account.

If you normally receive my blog post via email, you should continue to do so, because the feeds are from Feedblitz, not my email account.  So if you get this post, then you don't need to email your email account / info.  I only need you to email your email for personal communication purposes.

I have to say I have been a contact hoarder.  I just never took the time to delete contacts that I had not communicated with in a very long and frankly didn't even need.  I will definitely do a better job in the future of not keeping uneccessary contact info in my new accounts.

I have posted my new email address on my side bar, but again, it is luv_2_stamp@yahoo.com.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused any of you.  I feel really bad about this.  

***I'm going to leave this post at top for a while.  To see my most current post, scroll down ***

Big hugs to all of you!  Melisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...