Monday, August 22, 2011

Bee Well Soon!


Good Morning Paper Crafters.  Today I am sharing a card using "Honey Sweet" art stamp set by Layers of Color.  Isn't this set just perfect for a get well card!  Colored using Copics.  I trimed the main image and layered it over to cut outs created using my Spellbinders Labels Five Nestibilities and my Grand Calibur.  The image is compatible with Labels 20.  I added shadow inside the fencing with yellow chalk and N00.  This one is clean and simple and easy to create.

I hope you have a bee-utiful day!
Melisa
******************************************************
You can view more of my Layers of Color projects HERE.
You can view more of my Bee projects HERE.
*****************************************************
Join the Layers of Color Facebook group HERE.

7 comments:

StampDancer said...

This is a gorgeous card! OK, now I need Labels 5 and 20 LOL.
Deb M

Sudha said...

Beautiful creation Melisa.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Melisa - this is a fabulous Get Well card - perfect to 'sweeten' the dullest day! I love the red you have used - it is perfect! Always something inspiring from you Melisa!! Thansk for you sharing my friend! {{{hugs}}}

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Melisa - beautiful card, and I love that big red bow - it's a stunner!
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely card Melisa- and love the pop of read you used- and the CAS look to your card.

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Adorable, love it!

Jennie said...

Love the layers and colors on this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...