Saturday, September 10, 2011

Let the sneak peeks begin!!



 
Good Morning Paper Crafters!!  Today begins the sneak peeks for the upcoming Christmas New Releases from Layers of Color!  Sooooo many lovely Christmas stamps with that wonderful LOC flair that Laura and Nina bring.  From now until the big blog hop on Sept 19 all the design team members will be posting sneak peeks.  If you need a list of their blogs, check my side bar.  And you definitely don't want to miss the blog hop, because as usual, Laura will be giving away stamp sets!!

 
**********************************************

Project Details
This is just one of the beautiful images for a set called Christmas Blessings!
And Laura's image made this one so easy to put together.  I rub on chalk in the background.  Added glue with my ZIG 2-way glue pen inside the dove and sprinkled with glitter.  So sorry the photo doesn't show the glitter better.  This is a glitter fine white glitter by Stampendous.  I also added glue and glitter to the chipboard flourish, around the edges of the image, and around the edges of the card as well (Maya Road).  The glue pen works just like a pen and is easy to control.  It comes in several sizes. 

I LOVE flourishes and I'm on the look out for more chipboard ones, or dies where I can cut my own.  Let me know if you run across any.
lace - Hobby Lobby
roses - Micheals $1 bin
tuelle - Bazzill
string of pearls - Hobby Lobby

**************************************************
Please join us Sept 19th!
Have a great weekend and I'll see you again monday with another sneak peek!
hugs, Melisa

8 comments:

MariLynn said...

Melisa, this is awesome. I love the lace you used as well as the tulle. So pretty!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Your card is pure joy and peace, so lovely!
Blessings, Melisa!

Betty Benton said...

Stunning, Melisa!! Sorry I've been AWOL -- we've been so busy here adding a large closet and outside storage area (and projects just seen to take a little longer to get completed here in Mexico -- I think it's that "manana" attitude; but that's okay -- I'm learning to live that way too!) LOC has such beautifully designed stamps -- you're blessed to work with them! BTW, I think that Heartfelt Creations has florishes dies.

Patti J said...

Wow, Melisa, this is beautiful! I'm loving the new releases so far! LOC has such gorgeous stamps! Hugs...

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Melisa - this is so pretty! I love the serene colours and your lovely details! Always inspiring form you my friend - you are amazing! {{{hugs}}}

Jennie said...

So very pretty Melisa! Love the lace and the flourish you have on this. Great job and looking forward to seeing more of your sneak peeks :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Melisa this is gorgeous... I am loving all the sneak peeks.
Blessings
Maxine

Shirley said...

Too lovely for words, Melisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...