Monday, October 3, 2011

Layers of Color Vintage Moth


Happy Monday!  I'm back today with a Silk Moth card I created a while back.  This one was really easy to put together because I stamped the image on patterned paper.
I hope you have a fabulous day!
hugs,
Melisa

******************************************************
Project Details
Stamps : Layers of Color "Silk Moth" cling art stamp and "Sent With Love" art stamp set. 
Patterned Paper : unknown
Copic Markers
Buttons : unknown
Flowers : Bazzill
Ribbon : Hobby Lobby
Trim patterned paper and adhere to front of A2 card.  Adhere ribbon, flowers and buttons.  Stamp sentiment.  Stamp image on patterned paper, trim, and adhere to front of card.  Highlight image with Copic markers.

4 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Oooooooo - I love these colours Melisa - they work so beautifully with the Silke Moth - it is gorgeous! Those flowers are perfect too! Love it! {{{hugs}}}

Betty Benton said...

Stunning -- I love to hear it was easy to make; yet it has such a terrific "WOW" factor!

Anniebee said...

Gorgeous! I would never have guessed that the image was stamped on pattern paper if I hadn't read it. It looks beautiful.

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing that the colours on the moth look as though they have been deliberately painted to match the dp!
One stunning card.
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...