Monday, November 14, 2011

Artist Trading Card / Layers of Color

Artist Trading Card 2.5" x 3.5"

Hello Paper Crafters.  I hope you enjoyed the Gingerbread House Mini-Album Blog Hop last week.  This week I hope you will join us for the New Release Blog Hop on Wednesday.  Nina Brackett has designed some fabulous images for you to play with!   I haven't heard yet, but I'm sure there will be stamps to win as well.  The above is an artist trading card (2.5" x 3") sneak peak.  Isn't this a fabulous image!

********************************************************

I want to take a moment to introduce you to a new challenge blog that a friend of mine is starting.   I know there are lots of challenge lover's out there.   It's called "Word Art Wednesday" and I hope you will take a moment to check it out.

Word Art Wednesday

hugs, Melisa



You can view all of my ATC's HERE

4 comments:

Jan Marie said...

Oh, this is just beautiful, Melisa! Love the vibrant, rich colors and that lovely lace! So, so very pretty! Blessings!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Ah, such beautiful colors, Janice...beautifully done!

Chris said...

Gorgeous coloring!!

Seleise said...

GORGEOUS!!! love how you put it together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...