Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


I hope you all have a safe and happy new year!!!
hugs, Melisa

Stamps : Mark's Finest Papers "Peaceful Nuthatch"
Punch : Martha Stewart
Patterned Paper : The Robin's Nest "Glitter Winter Snowflake"
Die : Spellbinders Die "Label Two" with the Grand Calibur

I loved this winter background I found at a local scrapbook stores so I started searching for the manufacturer since I had never heard of them. Looks like they have scrapbook kits, but also sale items individually as well.  Here is their home page if you want to check them out as well.

You can view more of my projects that I have used Spellbinders Dies on HERE.
You can view more of my Mark's Finest Papers projects HERE.
You can view more of my Winter projects HERE.

7 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Happy New Year Melisa - love this card - that image is gorgeous - and the colour is perfect for monochromatic! Thanks for sharing my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Margaret said...

Lovely card Melisa. Hope you have a blessed and Happy New Year also.

Rachel OCrowley said...

Thank you for the compliments on the paper! I love your card!

Rachel OCrowley said...

Thank you for the compliments on the paper! I love your card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Melisa - almost makes you feel cold... we are sitting at 75oF!!
Blessings
Maxine

Janine said...

Love the way this paper compliments the image so well and that ribbon is great too.

Benzi said...

I agree, the paper is just gorgeous and looks super with the image. You made an awesome wintry scene.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...