Monday, December 5, 2011

Let's swap Christmas cards!


Hello Paper Crafters!  I'm back today with a birthday card I think would be nice for a guy.  Designed using "A Trip to Lancaster" by Mark's Finest Papers.  I designed it for this week's challenge over at SpeedyTV to use Silhouettes.  Hop on over and join us this week.  You can find all of the challenges on the main page HERE.  Just toggle the mouse over "Friends of SpeedyTV" button in the upper left corner.  You should get a drop down menu and then select the challenge your interested in.  Let me know if you play along, I don't want to miss your entry!

So I'm off to the post office today to send out my first round of Christmas cards.  I would love to swap Christmas cards with you.  Just email me your address to luv_2_stamp@yahoo.com
have a great week!
Melisa

*********************************************************

Project Details

Stamps : A Trip to Lancaster by Mark's Finest Papers
Patterned Paper : My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 paper pad "Portabello Rd"
Cut-out - really old from my stash.  Daisy D
Corner die : Sizzix Architectural Accent #4
Ribbon : Offray
Lace : Hobby Lobby

3 comments:

Ravengirl said...

This is wonderful! I love the flourishes in each corner and the patterned paper you stamped your silhouette on!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love the dog missing card!
I mailed out your Christmas card today!
Warmly,
deb

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those stamps from the 'trip' to Lancaster' set. I am a great fan of Amish fiction.
Beautiful card, Melisa, and those flourishes are fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...