Wednesday, December 7, 2011

LOC Dotted Dahlia's Card


Good Morning!  Today I have a simple layout for you.  Designed uisng one of NinaB's new stamp sets, "Dotted Dahlia's" from Layer's of Color.  I love these images.  Clean lines and easy to trim allows you to add dimension by layering and popping up some of the center petals.  I would say the card was quick, but the coloring took a while.  But ....  if you paper pieced it, you could whip it out in a jiffy!  In fact it's so simple, I don't need to write up instructions for this one.  I will tell you that I used Copics :  RV00, RV55, and RV19.

And my beautiful wish to you is that you have a wonderful day!
hugs,
Melisa


7 comments:

StampDancer said...

Absolutely lovely - it is so very bright and cheerful.

lisa808 said...

The dahlias are beautiful. Love the color and layering. So cute with the buttons in the centers.

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Melisa - this is so pretty - I am loving those flowers in pink. The simplicity of your card is perfect, the ribbon a divine touch! Lovely to see your creations my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Joan V said...

So pretty. Love the bright colors.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have layered the Dahlias Melisa - lots of cutting there! The bold orange with the pink is a fabulous combination.
Blessings
Maxine

AmethystCat said...

gorgeous card - love the coloring - perfect with the ribbon!

Shirley said...

How pretty! I love how you layered your flowers and that ribbon is perfect for them too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...