Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Gift Bag / Box with a Reindeer Image



****  OOPS!  so sorry.  I just realized what the title said when this one went out to everyone.  I just changed it.  Originally this post was set up for a LOC blog hop, but it was cancelled.  Sorry if it was misleading ***

 
Good Morning!  Today I am sharing a gift set designed for Stamper's Sampler Magazine and I'm proud to say, it made the cut!!  In fact I have several projects in the Oct / Nov issue.  I used Creative Cuts and More pre-scored / pre-cut die cuts and Layers of Color Reindeer Waltz.

Gotta vent for just a minute ....  I have to go to my husband's Work Christmas Dinner.  Notice I said "have", teehee.  This is going to be torture for me, seriously.  I don't know anyone, and I'm not exactly a social butterfly.  I'm happy in my studio creating and could go DAYS, without ever leaving the house.  My favorite get togethers are when someone comes over to craft with me ...  and I don't have to leave the house.  Say a prayer for me, I know I'm a grown women, but I have a little social anxiety.
How is the Christmas shopping and putting up the decorations going??  We started putting up the decorations the day after Thanksgiving.  I have 1 tree done.  I have a second tree in the diningroom I have to put up.  I found the CUTEST christmas salad plates really cheap at Walmart.  They have little holly branches and birds on them!  I will try to take photo's soon and share.
Have a great day!
hugs, Melisa

You can view more of my Spellbinders projects HERE.
You can view more of my Christmas themed projects HERE.
You can view all of my Treat Boxes / Bags HERE.
You can view all of my Container / Gift Boxes HERE.
***************************************************
Project Details

Christmas Gift Bag
Stamps : Layers of Color "Reindeer Waltz" (deer)
Creative Cuts and More - Square Bag 01
Spellbinders : Fluer de Lis Doily Accent
Rub-ons : Making Memories (sentiments & flower)
Ribbon : Creative Impressions

Fold pre-scored corners of gift bag and adhere.  Stamp reindeer image on beige cardstock x2.  Trim label with one of the reindeers as shown using Spellbinders die. Hand cut all of second reindeer out except for antlers and adhere over the reindeer as shown. Apply rub-ons and adhere to front of bag. Tie handle with ribbon.

Christmas Gift Box
Stamps : Layers of Color “Reindeer Waltz” (deer)
Rub-ons : Making Memories (sentiment & flower)
Hand cut tag
Ribbon : Creative Impressions
Fold pre-scored corners of gift box and adhere. Hand cut small tag, stamp reindeer and add
rub-ons. Wrap box with ribbon and add tag.

7 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow pretty cheerful. LOve the colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Margaret said...

Congrats on being published. You project is so adorable. Great job.

Pam said...

Your project is lovely...I can see why it's being published!

OMG, you sound like me....I hate having to leave my craft room too!!! A prayer for you is on the way!

Patti J said...

Congratulations, dear friend! Your project is beautiful! And...so are you! Get all spiffied up, go to dinner with your handsome man, and have a good time! I guarantee, you will be the prettiest, most talented lady in the room! Hugs...

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Melisa I can sympathize, and will say a prayer - Praise God He is transcendent!!
Love your gift set - and congratulations on being published.
Blessings
Maxine

Cindy Lou said...

Hey Melisa! Congrats on being published! Your project is wonderful. And I feel for you dear friend, I make a great corner adorner at my social husbands company parties. I dread them, but God has always set someone near me who discovers some similar thread in life and we tend to chat until I can finally leave. It's enjoyable if you like meeting strange people, but I am an introvert, and that is all there is to it. Smile and go with a positive attitude, and you'll survive until the next one (Sure wish there weren't so many next ones lol) Blessings sister.

AmethystCat said...

great projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...