Friday, December 30, 2011

Pink Persimmon's "Singing Birds" Cards


Today I'm sharing a card created using Pink Persimmons "Singing Birds".  I thought the little "puffy" bird house worked perfectly with the image.  You could actually cut and create your own little bird house as well.

Have a great day!
Melisa

Check out Pink Persimmon stamps HERE.

******************************************************

Project Details
Pink Persimmon "Singing Birds"
Patterned Paper : My Mind's Eye
bird house : "Puffies" by KI Memories
Spellbinders "Labels Eight" and the Grand Calibur
Markers : Copic
Border Punch : Fiskars
Ribbon : Offray

You can view more of my projects that I have used Spellbinders Dies on HERE.
You can view more of my Pink Persimmon project HERE.
You can view more of my projects using Bird images HERE.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I love this! Did you just sew up the birdhouse to go with it? I really like the leafy border with the singing birds! And you used one of my favorite Fiskar border punches! Terrific project.

Betty Benton said...

This is a perfectly adorable card! The little birds are singing their hearts out and I like how you've paired the ribbon and the border punch. That is a gorgeous ribbon!

AmethystCat said...

CUTE! love the puffy birdhouse - pretty colors too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very sweet card Melisa.
May you and yours be richly blessed in 2012
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...