Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shabbalicious!


Good Morning!  Today I have some Shabby Chic inspiration for you using some of my favorite things, glitter, lace and doily's.  By the way ...  I have to mention my new doily die ...  it is AMAZING!  And now I can cut doily's any color I want!  I have't had time to use it yet.  It's by Cheery Lynn and you can check it out HERE.    Ordered mine from Frantic Stamper.  Their store is not easy to navigate, but she has sooooo much stuff.  I was having a problem finding somewhere that carried ink pad refills, copic refills, stamp storage sheets all at the same store.  So when I need basics like that it's easier to order from one place and I usually throw in a couple of extra's, like this die as well.  There is no online ordering.  I email mine, but calling is an option as well.  You can give them your payment info over the phone or have them send you the bill via paypal.


Ok, back to the projects.  This is a matching set (obviously).  But the one above is a tag with one of those glassine bags glued to the front.  And there is another little tag that pulls out of it.  I think is perfect for a gift card holder.  I really love the Vintage Postcard using on the card.  Even though it has christmas themed script on it, you can easily use it for other themes as well!



Sorry I didn't have time to share step by step instructions this time.  But here is a supply list and I think it's self explanatory on how I assembled it.

Have a blessed day!
hugs, Melisa

****************************************************

Layers of Color "Sentimental Banners", "Royal Birds",  and "Vintage Roses"  art stamp sets and Vintage Postcard cling art stamp
Spellbinders : "Ribbon Banners"
Ribbon : Hobby Lobby
Glitter : Martha Stewart
Border Punch : Fiskars

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Melisa! This is beautiful! I love the colors, so vintage chic!

I hope you're doing well! Have a great day my friend...

Margaret said...

Very beautiful. I'm growing to love vintage more and more.

Lovely Linda said...

WOw Melisa - these are gorgeous - I see that Die has found a good home! I love the colours and that divine lace!! Gorgeous details my friend! It is always lovely to visit with you! {{{hugs}}}

kiwimeskreations said...

Melisa these are so sweet - I have that Cheery Lynn die too and it is a joy to use.
Blessings
maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...