Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shabby Chic Valentines


Good Morning!  I am back today with some shabbalicious cards created using some digital images I purchased from Cottonfield Farm!  Lots of vintage valentines to check out.  And you can't beat the prices!  I paid 1.99 and got 8 images.  These images are from a set called "Cupids and Fairies 2".  I'm not sure if there is a way to resize them.  I just printed the whole sheet and trimmed.  Service was very fast.  She sent me the jpeg of the entire sheet (8.5 x 11), I saved them, and printed them.

And ...  I have to share about the roses.  Aren't they beautiful.  Last month I made my first purchase from Wild Orchids.  I don't usually order from over sea's but the prices are awesome compared to Prima (sorry Prima ) and the service was great.  I was surprised at how quickly they arrived.  If you can find a better price on them, please let me know. 


I kept these pretty simple, so there isn't a whole lot of explanation needed.  I will say the I just brushed acrylic paint over a white paper doily for card #1.  Hope this puts you in a shabby mood!
Have a blessed day!
hugs, Melisa

You can view all of my VALENTINE projects HERE.
You can view more of my Shabby Chic projedts HERE.
You can view more of my projects using Digital Images / Stamps HERE.

**********************************************************

Project Details

Vintage Valentines images : Cottonfield Farm
Roses and lace : Wild Orchids
Patterned paper : Card #1 Glitz "Beautiful Dreamer"  (LOVE their supplies!)
Card #2 My Mind's Eye 12x12 Paper pad from Hobby Lobby.  The paper is really thin, but you get sooo much in the paper pad, and then with a 40% off sale  ....  It's a steal!
Pink Ribbon : Offray

***********************************************************

LINK PARTIES

Nifty Thrifty Sunday @ Nifty Thrifty Things
Sundae Scoop @ A Time To Create
Sister Sunday Link Party at Sister of the Wild West
The Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming
Make Monday Marvelous @ C.R.A.F.T.
Made by You Mondays @ Skip to my Lou
Inspire Me Monday @ Singing Three Little Birds
Uncommonly Yours @ Uncommon Designs Online
Whatever You Want Wednesday @ Free Pretty Things
WOW Me Wednesday @ Gingersnaps Crafts
A Crafty Soiree @ Katie's Nesting Spot
Watcha Got Weekend @ Lolly Jane Boutique
Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sister' Stuff
Check Me Out Saturday @ A Vision to Remember

6 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

They are shabbylicious!!
Love them!
-Kim :)

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful, love the images and all the great textures.

Betty Benton said...

Lovely times two! Your valentines make me sigh (in a good way) and the logo from Cottonfield Farms really dresses up your sidebar -- it's a beauty!

Patti J said...

Beautiful, Melisa! Wow, just beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty and romantic, Melisa.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at my party!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!! XO, Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...