Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FREE Teacup Template


Good Morning paper crafters.  Today I want to share another sample using my free Teacup Template.  You can download my free template HERE.  I have a Vintage Hat template as well.  Scroll down to bottom left side bar to see all my templates.  It is easier if you do not use the template open.  I have found it easier to create a a pattern out of cardstock that I can use over and over again by tracing around the edges.  Begin by folding the cardstock in half.  Lay the teacup pattern with the top of the cup along the fold, and trace around the edges with a pencil.  Trim.  I created mask for the handle and bottom of the teacup then stamped the background image.   Doodle around the edges with a pen.  Stamp sentiment and punch with oval shape.  Doodle around edges and adhere to front of card.  Punch butterflies, doodle around edges and color center black.  Adhere to card front and add black glitter.
You can check out a really fun Alice and Wonderland version designed by Scrappy Sugar Girl HERE




Here are a matching hat and purse.  These are pre-cut dies from Creative Cuts and More.



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week,
Melisa

You can view all of my Tea / Teacup related projects HERE
You can view all of my shaped cards HERE

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

these are real eye candy, Melisa. Just beautiful and so feminine.
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...