Thursday, February 23, 2012

Artist Trading Card / Mark's Finest Papers

2.5" x 3.5" Artist Trading Card

I'm back today using "Pucker Up".  This time I created an ATC.  I also used one of my new stencils by Crafter's Workshop "Mini Swiss Stamps".  I sprayed some "Daffodil" Glimmer Mist over it onto water color paper.   This is a FUN set!
I hope you haven't had any lemons thrown your way this week!
Melisa

*************************************************

Project Details
Stamps : Mark's Finest Papers "Pucker Up"
Spellbinders : "Standard Circles", and "Lacey Circles"


You can view all of my ATC's HERE


2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Melisa...love the sparkle you added to the flowers and how cool is that sentiment!!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Gorgeous card, love that lemon stamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...