Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Papertrey Ink's "Everyday Blessings"


LOVE this Easter set! 
"Everyday Blessings" by Papertrey Ink is a pretty cross set and is perfect for an Easter card!
For this one I created a window on the front of the card and the image is stamped on a layer that is folded inside the card.  Actually it's called a Cami Tri-fold card.  You can see a full tutorial at Score-Pal HERE.  I stepped mine up a little by adding an additional layer.  I left off the latch part (they used a little circle to keep the card closed).  You can create whatever shaped window works best for you image. 
Hope you have a blessed day!
Melisa

You can view all of my :
Papertrey Ink projects HERE.
Fun-Fold projects HERE.
Cards with windows HERE.

**************************************************

Challenges
Wild Orchids (monday) - BINGO (gems - hoping pearls are ok, flowers, lace)
Flourishes (tuesday) - Easter
ABC Challenges (wed) - lavender and lace
Little Red Wagon (wed bi-weekly) - CAS
You can check out my huge list of daily challenges by clicking on the "Challenges" tab at the top of my blog. Let me know if I have missed any!

8 comments:

Scrappin Cheryl said...

VERY pretty, and perfect for Easter!

Sherry C said...

Beautiful card!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Melisa! Great folds!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Distressed Miss said...

Such a stunning card. Thanks for joining us at ABC this week.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Oh wow wow wow!
This is GORGEOUS Melisa!
I am SO impressed with its simple but
totally stunning elegance!
I just finished stamping and die cutting a
TON of stuff w/ my PTI supplies and when
I saw your post title, got super excited to
see what you did! And its beautiful!
Thanks soooo much for also sharing at ABC!

Leah

MaxineD said...

WOW! this is so elegant and packs so much 'punch', and gives glory to God with the focus being on the true message of Easter.
Blessings
Maxine

Kim said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love everything about this! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

Seleise said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! wonderful card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...