Friday, October 19, 2012

Hero Arts Stamps - "Three Artistic Butterflies"



Good morning card makers!  I'm crazy about butterfly images and as soon as I seen the Hero Arts "3 Artistic Butterflies", I had to have them.  So pretty!  I also used their "Cling Dots" .  And the best part is that I got them at local craft stores with my 40% off coupons.   I got the blue floral trim from Joann's.  They had it in several different colors.

That's it for today!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Melisa

*******************************************************

Challenges

Rogue Redhead - dots
Cupcake Craft Challenge - 2 is company
A Gem of a Challenge - flowers
10 Minute Craft Dash - color challenge (7 minutes)
  


********************************************************

Project Details

All Stamps : Hero Arts
Patterned Paper : Basic Grey  6 x 6
“Basic’s White” paper pad
Ink :  Palette Orangerie, Cote D’ Azure,  and Claret
Trim : Joann’s Crafts
Deckled Scissors : Fiskar

Stamp polka dot background image.  Trim patterned paper 3 ¼” x 4 ½” and stamp   butterflies / sentiment.  Adhere trim.  Adhere  panel to orange cardstock and trim   around edges with deckled scissors.

14 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous quick card, and I can see why you had to get those butterflies! Enjoy the weekend.

Donna said...

Beautiful work Melisa, such a sweet and pretty image! Thanks for joining in with our Two's Company challenge at Cupcake :) Donna ♥ x

Paulina said...

Ooooh, what great use of the challenge colors! This card has so many fun elements- polka dots, butterflies and that great trim!

Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Melisa! I hope to see you play again!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is amazingly beautiful, Melissa. I really hope you will be able to share with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. Your participation is so appreciated, and we'd love to have you join in the fun.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Betty Benton said...

Loving the butterflies and like the font used for the "thanks" too!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so beautiful, and this is no exception. :) The colors are such a perfect combination, and so cheerful!! I'll definitely be excited to learn from you, with all of your great techniques and style. <3
Thanks so much for your visit to my blog, and your kind comment! I'm so blessed to be on the PP team with you!

LindaS said...

Beautiful. Love the effect the strips and dots gives.

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Melisa I love the dotty background also the wonderful butterflies and colours it really is super.
hugs
lorraine x

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card, love your design and colour choice x
Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of A Challenge x
Wendy x

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous quick card!! Love the polka dots & butterflies!!

judit said...

So fresh, love the colours! Simply beautiful! I can understand your love for those stamps :) hugs, judit x

Unknown said...

Wow Melisa, love this card and I'd like to encourage you to join our Things with Wings challenge going on at Top Tip Tuesday, here's the link: http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/2012/10/challenge-87-things-with-wings.html
and I'm also a DT member of Make It Monday where every papercraft creation is welcome and its anything goes every week. After poking around your blog (love it & following now) I see you create a variety of things. Those CAS cards are fab and the mixed media piece is too. Hope you'll join in the fun and thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment.
Have a wonderful week,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Wicked pretty! I love the colors and fab flower ribbon. Thanks for playing along at Rogue Redhead Designs :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and great use of color! Thanks for playing the Go Dotty Rebel Challenge on RRD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...