Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Mind's Eye Layout "The Sweetest Thing"


Hello stamper's.  Today I'm sharing a layout designed for this month's challenge over on the My Mind's Eye blog.  The October challenge is to use stamps.  You can check out the challenge HERE.



All the paper products / embellishments used are from the "The Sweetest Thing" collection.  I used doily stamps from the "Stella and Rose - Gertie" Collection by My Mind's Eye.



I used dies for the butterflies (Spellbinders) and buttons (Cheery Lynn Designs) as well.  I added texture using the burlap (Joann's Craft Store) and crocheted lace.  This layout would not have been the same without the burlap.  It really finished it off.  

These photo's are of my daughter from way back in 2002.  Wow how time flies.

Hope you are inspired to get those photo's out and scrapbook!
Melisa

You can view all of my Scrapbook Layouts HERE.

You can view all my Mini-Albums HERE.

5 comments:

Patti J said...

You are really cranking out the pages! Good for you, my friend! Love the MME products, don't you? Thanks for sharing - hope you are okay! Hugs...

Kate Yetter said...

These pages are gorgeous! Love how you used the stamps!

lisa808 said...

Fabulous pages.

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

I absolutely love this layout.. so darn beautiful..

The Constant Scrapper said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the soft colors, butterflies and doilies combined with the burlap and lace.
Janice :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...