Friday, October 5, 2012

Red Rubber Designs October New Release's


Hello friends.  I hope you had a fabulous week.  I'm so glad the weekend is here.  I'm still having back pain and if you could add me to your prayers I would really appreciate it.   I'm on steroids and have a few side effects, one of which is being very emotional and on the verge of tears.  This might be a great time to mention that my husband is so wonderful to put up with me!  I'm not sure how he puts up with me sometimes.  I am sooooo blessed.

I was just checking out the new releases for October over at Red Rubber Designs and remembered that I had one of the sets from my TAC days.  This is is an old photo.  Wish I could re-shoot it because you can't really see the black fun flock I used on the bee's body, or the transparency I used for the wings to make them 3-D.   


Red Rubber Designs is giving a away this set to one lucky commentor!  It's called Lovely Peony.  All you have to do is leave comments on the Red Rubber Designs blog HERE and 5 DT member blogs.      Contest ends on Sunday, Oct. 7 at midnight CDT.   And if you don't win, then you can order it for 40% with an order because it's the "spotlight stamp set" this month.  

There are a total of 11 new release sets this month and you can check them all out HERE.  I am always attracted to fall stamps for some reason.  I love fall images and decorations so as soon as I seen "Ever So Thankful" .... I was in love!  Which one is your favorite?

I'm hoping to get something crafty done this weekend in between loads of laundry!
Have a fabulous weekend!
hugs, Melisa

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the card Melisa - the way you have torn the dp and contrasted that edge with the straight stitched line.
Will pray for you
Blessings
Maxine

lisa808 said...

So sorry to hear about your back pain. Sending all my best wishes for you to feel better.

Adorable card. The flock and acetate are cute additions.

Rosy Newlun said...

I just saw your uploads @ STV and thought, what aMAZing talent, and had to click on your link to see more :)
I'm sorry you are having back troubles - get well soon!
Think I can see the black flock but the wings are gorgeous whether they're transparent or not! Aloha, Rosy

HappyCrafter said...

This is a gorgeous card, great colours and the stitching looks really nice. I do hope your back is feeling better, take care! Happy World Card Making day :-)

HappyCrafter said...

This is a gorgeous card, great colours and the stitching looks really nice. I do hope your back is feeling better, take care! Happy World Card Making day :-)

Glittered Paws said...

Melisa love the card with the bees and the torn paper gives it a "shabby" look, great job and will keep you in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...