Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gina K. Designs "Vintage Chic" + Rainbow Ink Pad = AWESOME


A while back I shared a fall card I created using Tsukineko - Kaleidacolor "Cappuccino Delight" rainbow ink pad.  You can check it our HERE if you like.  Today I'm sharing cards using the Tsukineko - Kaleidacolor "Berry Blaze".  These pads are really fun and add a different and great look to your cards.  I think you can get them at Hobby Lobby.  I've had mine many years and the ink is still great.



I combined the ink pad with Gina K. Designs "Vintage Chic" and "Vintage Notes" images.  These cards are really quick and simple to put together,  



For each card :
Trim white card stock panel slightly smaller than card front and emboss with "Swiss Dots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug).  Gently rub ink over the panel to color the dots.  Adhere to card front.  Stamp Vintage Notes with the rainbow pad then stamp the other images in black.  Trim and adhere to card front.  Easy peasy!

Make sure and check out the cool colors these ink pads come in HERE!

Hope you are finding some time to get crafty this week!!
Hugs, Melisa

You can check out all my Gina K. Design projects HERE.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Melisa you have made a couple of really stunning cards - you may have inspired me to try my rainbow pads - like you I have had them forever and they are still good.
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...