Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pink Persimmon NEW RELEASE - Sewing Notions & Classic Patterns


Hello friends.  Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout with photo's of me at 12 years of age.  My mom used to sew a lot of my clothes and the dress in the photo's was for my 6th grade graduation. The photo's are really old polaroids and I had to figure out how to hide the white strips along the bottom of the photo's.   I used 2 new stamp sets by Pink Persimmon on this layout, "Classic Patterns" and "Sewing Notions".  You can check them out over at the Pink Persimmon store HERE.  


I was shopping at my local scrapbook store recently and found the Bo-Bunny "Pincushion" line (chipboard and paper embellishments).  I knew it would be perfect to pair up with these images!!   I used Pink Persimmon's "Sweetheart Silk" as well.  I think it looks cute with the lace wrapped around it.  My "Nautical Wheeler" doily die (Cheery Lynn Designs) was a perfect fit for this layout as well.  I purchased the really wide lace at Joann's.



I tucked a tag behind the photo for my journaling.  You can see the top of the tag with the little flower embellishment in this photo.   I adhered a piece of polka dot vellum over the top of a piece of cardstock and really like how it softened the color.  

Make sure you check out the Pink Persimmon blog this week for more inspiration HERE.

See you tomorrow with another new release project!
hugs, Melisa

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Awesome L/O!

Patti J said...

What a fabulous page, Melisa! Great job, dear friend!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Melisa this is a gorgeous - love the colours and all the we details you have incorporated.
Blessings
Maxine

Shirley said...

Melissa, what a memory keeper! How creative and how beautiful too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...