Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hello friends. I recently discovered that an artist named Janice Shehan at CraftsUprint.com is selling a template I designed.  You can check out my post for inspiration using my FREE TEACUP TEMPLATE below.  The template can be downloaded for free in that post or on my side bar.  My template had already been reposted all over Pinterest.  Please do not support this behavior and help me spread the word if you run across it. You can help me by RE-pinning my images from my "Teacup template FREE" or my "FREE Teacup Card Template " boards.

For some reason when you post the photo from my blog it doesn't link you here.  Please add the link below in your description.  Thank you for your support.

http://melisawaldorf.blogspot.com/search/label/Template%20-%20Teacup?m=0

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...