Friday, April 3, 2020

Mixed Media Art Journaling - Let's stencil and emboss today!


Hello art friends.
I'm back today with another art journal process video.
Today's video shares another way to use stenciling in your art journal.
I loved how my last journal entry turned out using the stencil / watercolor technique so I want to continue exploring other ways to use stencil techniuqes in my journal. I hope you are inspired to try this out and if you do please post your project on Instagram using the

#InspiredByPaperliciousDesigns

My YouTube channel is new and I would love your support.
If you find the video inspirational please watch all the way through and hit the like button.
If you don't mind my video's popping up in your feed, then please subscribe.

Thanks for stopping by!
Melisa

Link to last Stencil Technique video :

Supplies :

STENCILS
Small Birds - Plaid / Folk Art from Micheals
1st Background Stencil - Stamper's Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamp / Stencil Collection - Papillion
2nd Background Stencil used - Heidi Swapp - Lattice HS00870
Polka Dots - Geometric Stamp & Stencil Set by Recollections

INKS
Tim Holtz Distress Inks / Ranger - Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide / Ranger - Wilted Violet
Staz-On Jet Black Solvent Ink - Tsukineko

OTHER
Heat Embossing Tool - Gun
Embossing Powder - clear super fine Ranger
JOURNALING
https://www.kellycreatesstore.com/product/traceable-quote-3-29-pieces/
Big Imagine - unknown really old

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...