Monday, February 9, 2009

Altered Wooden Mail boxes

Wow I haven't posted on this blog in forever!! That's becuase I've been so busy posting on my TAC blog. If you want to check out some of those projects : paperliciousdesigns.blogspot.com.




So I wanted to take a minute to upload an old project that I don't think I have ever uploaded anywhere. I came up with this idea to start a family tradition where for the month of Feb, on and off, we leave each other little goodies or words of encouragement. We KNOW our family loves us and supports us all year round, but sometimes it's nice to get those little love notes. It's nice to see that someone takes a minute out of their day to remember us. So for the month of Feb. I set out these little love mail boxes so that we can do that. Some of the "characters" my family will be seeing, Hello Kitty, Mickey Mouse, and Kung Fu Panda. I will leave some more serious love notes and of course some candy as well.



You can view all of my Altered Projects HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice project!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a terrific idea!

Robs said...

I remember this!!!! So glad you've kept it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...