Welcome to Frightful Friday!
Where I will be sharing art cards I designed for a sewing drawer and maybe some other Halloween projects as well.
I’ll share close up photos over on the blog, if you find that more helpful . The card sizes are 3.5” x 6.25”.
I used a lot of the Tim Holtz Halloween paper items and embellishments from the Idea-ology Collection through out but combined them with some of my favorite digital printables from Etsy, metal charms, die cuts, trim, paper clay mold embellishments as well. Quick disclaimer, because I’m a digital artist I don’t hesitate to resize things in Photoshop Elements to fit my projects, so keep that in mind. I will post as many of the supply sources as I can in the description and over on the blog.
Today we are going to take a closer look at the first card.
It was inspired by Juliana Michaels and Luise Heinzl’s “Fluffy Grunge Halloween Journal Cover” from 2023.
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collection - girl / wings, stone structure/doorway, door, witch, & prescription.
Stamper’s Anonymous - “Tidbits” stamp set - "Item No. 1"
#timholtzideaology #halloweenartcards #halloweenartsandcrafts
No comments:
Post a Comment