Monday, March 30, 2020

Mixed Media Art Journaling - Day 3 with Design tips


Why use watercolor pencils with a stencil vs. the usual ink / foam applicator??? Who uses watercolor pencils these days?? Not me. But I still had a couple so when Marta (Maremi Small Art) challenged us to use them I decided to give it a try. That's what challenges are all about, right? I was shocked at how much I loved using them on this project and it may make you want to dust yours off too!

Check out my process video with design tips here :

Thanks for tuning in again!
Melisa
*** Upcoming Projects ****
More of my spin on Marta's #meARTime video series. Process video's featuring my 3x5 art cards. Inspired by of Marta's #meARTime series. https://www.youtube.com/user/MaremiSmallArt Paper Embellishments : Faith Collection - The Reset Girl
Paint splash stamp : So Splattered - Red Rubber Designs - Etsy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...