Sunday, March 29, 2020

Mixed Media Art Journaling - meARTime Day 2


Hello friends! I hope you are all doing well. I'm back today with another art journal layout inspired by the talented Marta's (Maremi Small Art) Day 2 challenge from her #meARTime series.
In her second video Marta challenges us to use an image from a magazine as the focal point.


This was soooo much fun! I have a process video for you if you are interested in how I completed the project. You can check it out HERE :



I'm working again in my new 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 Arteza art journal. LOVE and will definitely by checking out larger sizes. I love that it's bound, however I do not see my self using every page as it will become very bulky.


In this video I will be using a Tombow marker as a watercolor, spray inks, watercolor crayon, gesso, stencil, Sketch and Wash pencil to add some shadowing. I love how I created the background of this one!

Hope you take a minute to tune in. Production skills a little better this video. I learned to add music and slide word titles. Still need better lighting but it will come.

Thanks for stopping by,

Melisa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...