Friday, August 14, 2026

Week 2 of Frightful Friday! 3 more art cards from the sewing drawer collection

 

Welcome back to Frightful Friday!  Today I'm sharing 3 cards where I have combined my Halloween Tim Holtz Idea-ology with some of my favorite Etsy Digital Creator products!  I made these a year and half ago so couldn't source all the little pieces but will list as many as I can.  


I LOVE when things peek from behind other things.  I created these 3 cards different heights as you can see in the first photo so I could stagger the clusters at the top. I went back and forth moving things around and would restack them to see how it would look with all 3 of them lined up.  I love clustering, it's like a little puzzle to solve!




Hope you are inspired to start a little card collection of your own.  See ya next week for the next Frightful Friday!
Melisa

Supplies :
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collection

Esty Digital Collage Artist used

 

NorthStMercantile (LOVE their Halloween sets!! ) – Card 1 : top edge cluster ephemera Card 2 : Ticket / label / “spooky” top edge cluster Card 3 : label top edge cluster, “do not be deceived” label 

Lady Blackblood  - Card 1 : Bat, Druggest Label  Card 2 : skull / crow

ArtyMaze – Card 2 : “I fear not” label, Background Paper Card 3 : Background Paper

Compass & Ink – Card 1 : background,

Digital Curio – Card 3 : Bat

1 comment:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Love your Halloween makes Melisa! My crafty mojo has been MIA for ages, I'm feeling inspired!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...